The rewards help reduce the impact of rising enrollment costs. So to help students, the Waterford Institute of Technology is providing international funds to talented students.
The award is accessible to non-EU applicants who wish to attend undergraduate courses at the University of Ireland.
Advantageous offer for non-EU students to obtain a study fund in Ireland.
As a regional technical university, the Waterford Institute of Technology was opened in 1970. It is a state-funded, open-access higher education institution located in the city of Waterford, Ireland.
Why at the Waterford Institute of Technology? The university is committed to providing a supportive and supportive learning environment for its students. They provide services, resources and professional advice to students to support them in today’s competitive world.
Application Deadline: Open for the academic year 2020-21
- University or Organization: Waterford Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Advanced entry
- Award: Reduction of 20% in tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from non-EU countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree or advanced entry in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: These opportunities are open to all self-funding non-EU students for full-time programmes only who are applying for first-year or advanced entry admission at the university.
- Candidates must have to demonstrate an exceptional level of achievement in their academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, students must enroll in the undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university. After receiving the confirmation, you are entitled to request the prize..
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the scanned copies of your CV, transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- Students must have a High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least four other subjects, on average + 60%.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent is required (with a minimum of 6.0 in each band).
Benefits: The Waterford Institute of Technology will cover the 20% reduction in tuition fee for the students.