To support outstanding UK and EU students, the University of Leeds is awarding scholarships for the 2020-2021 academic year. These opportunities are open to following a masters program in the UK.
The campus offers ten scholarships of up to £ 12,000 for highly motivated students who should have graduated with the appropriate first degree or be in the last year of study.
Founded in 1874, the University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the United Kingdom. It strives to achieve academic excellence within an ethical framework informed by its values of integrity, equality and inclusion, community and professionalism.
Why at the University of Leeds? In this university, participants have many seminars, events and cultural programs to develop their personality and communication skills. These skills are certainly important for achieving your professional goals.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Up to £12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: UK & EU Students
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK and EU are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree.
- Should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to qualify for opportunities, applicants must first apply for a relevant teaching study program and receive a student application number. Applications without a valid student application number will be rejected. Once applicants receive the student’s application ID, complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: All supporting documents must be scanned and ready to be uploaded with an online application. Required documents include graduation certificate, academic transcripts and scanned copies of any UK visas / permits that you currently have or have already had if you are applying as an international student.
- Admission Requirements: In order to take admission at Leeds, applicants will have to fulfill the entry requirements for their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants make sure they can meet the English language requirements for studying at university.
The university offers ten scholarships of up to £12,000 for talented students from the UK and EU countries in the year 2020.